Saturday, March 13

ME and My Blog

Bryan Saunders: I take news, gets rid of the hype, straighten the slant, gets to the meat and make it easy to see what it's all about.

I ask questions and sometimes answer them but, I still want your answers, thoughts and or opinions. Click on the word "comment" and a box will appear, let me hear it.

Feel free to explore, find an interesting ad and check it out.

My background, advertising not NEWS, today it's hard to tell them apart.
I will let you in on a trade secret,( don't tell anybody I told you)...... An ad highlights a feature and/or benefit of a product or service that will be most appealing to a target market.
Different ads for different markets or one ad with the greatest appeal for the largest possible market.
News is like that today. News is supposed to be FACT! However, some sources slant it don't report to get a certain outcome. I'll state the news, give you my take.... but it will not be like the news you find elsewhere..........
If you find a mispelled word or an incorrect sentence feel free to let me know. If you understand my "typonise" grea, comment on something else!

No comments:

Post a Comment