Tuesday, March 9

COST FOR COUNTING THE PEOPLE ie 2010 CENSUS
You are not going to believe it when I tell you. I mean it you are not going not going to believe it, nope!
Before I get into the cost I have an idea; On a certain day, nobody goes to work ( emergency personnel excluded, they will have their own day) at certain time, of that certain day, every body who can walk, stand or get outside, goes out in front of wherever it is they live, house, apt, mobile home, car, truck,boat (boat people go ashore, stand on the dock), bus, tent, wherever. At a certain time someone, to be pre-determined, will start the count and each citizen will count off until the last citizen( to be pre-determined) of each state is counted. After each state has finished the emergency personnel will have their day. For those who were not able to get out we'll fudge that to our best guess
OK, OK, OK, I know....... but come on folks!!
What do you believe the estimated cost for conducting the census? Guess!
Wait, we all know an estimated cost means, a higher cost.... but for this blog we will use the estimated cost as the real cost.
OK, what do you think..come on
A) $100,000.00
B) $500,000.00
C) $1,000,000.00
D) $2,000,000.00
E) $ 6,000,000.00
F)10 million dollars
G) 50 million dollars
H) 70 million dollars
I) 80 million dollars
J) 100 million dollars
K) 1 billion dollars
L) 10 billion dollars
M ) none of the above


Did you guess .....M? M is the correct answer
The Bureau estimates the 2010 Census will cost $11.3 billion,
GOD BLESS AMERICAN
I AM NOT SURE WHAT TO SAY OR IF I CAN SAY ANYTHING.
$11.3 B I L L I O N D O L L A R S
GOD HELP US ALL
More to follow later, this is more than enough to swallow!


One more thing: We pay taxes because........

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete