Tuesday, March 16

Don't be stupid........ on second thought if the shoe fits ....

Can you believe it, a man steals then escapes to the islands, or where ever, tweets his location, and what he is doing, to the world. I was going to say don't be so stupid but......... in the case where somebody has stolen property from others...Hey........ knock yourself out! As a matter of fact, use facebook (FB) and publish some pictures.While you are at it don't forget that handy tool on facebook(FB) and BEBO "Cities I've Visited"" with locations and maps.........We will all fare better if the evil among us get dumber!

1 comment:

  1. I saw news report about this thanks for bringing it up I hope regular every day folks like me get your message to be ctreful unless your are a crook. Thanks keep it up

    ReplyDelete